This is a handmade cardboard multi-layered 3D poster featuring various landmarks synonymous with the Canadian province of Saskatchewan. Intricately made by artist Luanga Nuwame, this inaugural framed poster is limited to 13 single signed-and-numbered copies. It comes shipped with a white wood frame ready for hanging display. A completely new design will be launched for the 2023 edition. Thus, this 2022 edition design will never again be repeated or released.
Dimensions: 17-inches L x 13-inches W x 0.75-inches D
Weight: 0.900 KG
Layers: 4 hand-cut layers deep
Material (Poster): 100% recyclable Canadian 275-lbs. double-corrugated cardboard
Production Run: 13 copies max (single sales) + 3 copies max (bulk lot sales)
Personalization: Upon ordering the item, you can provide a note about adding a name on the back of the poster as a personalization. All personalization requests are limited to no more than 10 words including the first and last name of the subject.
NOTE: the sent frame style might differ from the pictures shown. Supply of frames is currently inconsistent due to supply chain issues and frame design substitutions might occur per piece. The handmade artwork is universal and will not change. Any frame used will compliment the art!
- This item requires 2-4 business days to handcraft.
- This item cannot be returned unless it is defective or damaged in mail.
- Sold strictly on a first come, first served basis.
- PRICE INCLUDES CANADA-WIDE TRACKED SHIPPING!
- PRODUCT GUARANTEED TO BE DELIVERED BEFORE CHRISTMAS IF ORDERED ON OR BEFORE DECEMBER 12TH!